The venesection was painless to say the least, thank you for using local anaesthetics; highly recommended
Mesotherapy in London
You may have heard that mesotherapy can bring new life to your skin, instantly improving the texture, elasticity and firmness to make you look radiant and youthful. This non-invasive injectable treatment might be just what you need to rejuvenate your skin and take years off your face. But it’s not just for the face! Mesotherapy can be used on the body to improve cellulite, reduce small pockets of fat and refresh delicate areas like the neck, décolletage and hands.
What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is an excellent preventative and corrective anti-ageing treatment. It involves micro-injections of a cocktail of vitamins and active ingredients into the middle skin layer (the mesoderm) to trigger the skin’s healing and rejuvenation response. A French doctor named Michel Piston created the technique in 1952. Research has shown it increases collagen synthesis, improves brightness and hydration of skin, evens skin tone and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Modern mesotherapy often contains hyaluronic acid (HA). This plays an important role in skin hydration — each molecule of HA can attract and retain around 1000 water molecules, giving skin a soft, firm and healthy-looking glow. A poly-revitalising nutritive complex is used to make a potent mesotherapy injectable solution to improve the appearance of wrinkles or anti-ageing. It contains more than 53 ingredients and has a high concentration of HA for deep tissue hydration.
Besides hyaluronic acid, each vial consists of:
- 12 VITAMINS — Stimulates vital cell functions
- 23 AMINO ACIDS — Encourages protein production (elastin, collagen, etc.)
- 6 COENZYMES — Catalyses biochemical reactions of tissues
- 5 NUCLEIC ACIDS — Activates cellular communication
- 6 MINERALS — Prevents and improves skin deficiencies
- 1 ANTI-OXIDANT — Captures free radicals to prevent cell damage.
Thanks to cutting-edge molecular biology, there is now a groundbreaking biomimetic mesotherapy available for clients who want more than HA containing mesotherapy. This new generation of biomimetic mesotherapy is not only an effective skin rejuvenation solution through its revolutionary nano-peptide technology, but it is also more potent than most traditional mesotherapy solutions. It is achieved by the unique composition of over 58 active ingredients, including biomimetic peptides, delivered through a nanoencapsulation system.
Biomimetic mesotherapy with the nano-peptide delivery system takes the concept of anti-ageing skincare to a whole new level with results that imitate the biological conditions found on young, healthy skin. Biomimetic mesotherapy has excellent anti-ageing properties, which contain a very high concentration of HA (50mg in 1 vial). It also contains 13 vitamins, 24 amino acids, 5 ionised minerals, 4 co-enzymes, 4 nucleic acids, 2 reducing agents as well as these 5 cutting edge biomimetic peptides:
- ACETYL DECAPEPTIDE-3 — Reduces and prevents lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cell
- DECAPEPTIDE-4 — Anti-ageing and triggers wound healing
- COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 — Helps blood circulation in the skin and revitalises tissues
- OLIGOPEPTIDE-24 — Softens scars on the skin by forming new skin cell
- TRIPEPTIDE-6 — Hydrates skin and maintains optimum moisture balance.
What Are the Benefits of Mesotherapy?
The benefits of mesotherapy treatment are plentiful — it provides skin rejuvenation, photo-protection, skin lifting and hydration. It stimulates dermal proteins such as collagen, elastin and glycoproteins and is, therefore, an effective method to increase skin firmness, elasticity and deep tissue hydration
What Does Mesotherapy Treatment Involve?
You will need several mesotherapy treatments at our London clinic to get the desired effect and help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles while improving skin hydration and radiance. We have two treatment options that are the optimum recommended protocol regime for mesotherapy.
- Poly-Revitalising Nutritive Complex
- 5 treatments to obtain a long-lasting rejuvenated skin
- 53 ingredients, including HA
- Treatment schedule: day 1, day 15, day 30, day 60 and day 90
- 10-year success story from Filorga® and more than a million patients treated
- Once a year treatment course is recommended for maintenance
- Biomimetic Mesotherapy
- Cutting edge, revolutionary technology
- 58 ingredients, including HA and 5 biomimetic nano-peptides
- Treatment Schedule
- 1st phase 1 session every week for the first month
- 2nd phase 1 session every 2 weeks for the second month
- 3rd phase 1 session a month for the third month
- 4th phase 1 session every 2 to 3 months for up to 6 months
- Once a year treatment course is recommended for maintenance after 4th phase
If you have any questions about Mesotherapy and how you can combine it with other treatments in our clinic for a new you, get in touch for a free consultation. We’ll go over your options to rejuvenate your skin and develop a bespoke treatment plan for your personal needs. Allow us to restore your confidence and bring your best face forward.