Treatments that are considered female cosmetic procedures are suited to both men and women. At Harley Street MD, each treatment is a bespoke treatment designed for you following a free consultation. However, some treatments are, of course, undeniably more popular with women. Some of the most popular treatments include:
- Lip Enhancement — using dermal fillers (a hyaluronic acid that is identical to our own), volume and hydration are restored, resulting in smoother, fuller lips. To add to this, lip enhancement even stimulates the production of our own collagen.
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment — there’s no denying that anti-wrinkle treatments are one of our most popular female cosmetic procedures. With a combination of Botox and dermal fillers, Harley Street MD will help you to achieve a natural, youthful appearance.
- Smile Line Treatment — this dermal filler treatment to soften the appearance of the lines that appear with age, from the edges of the nose to the mouth, is another popular female cosmetic procedure.
- Tear Trough Filler Treatment — as we age, it is common to get dark circles and bags under our eyes. Using soft dermal fillers made with naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, hollow and sunken eyes can look bright and refreshed.
- Saxenda Medical Weight Loss Injections — many women struggle to lose weight with diet and exercise alone. Sticking to a low-calorie diet with a busy lifestyle can be hard. Saxenda is an FDA and EU-approved prescription medication that can regulate your appetite and allow you to achieve the weight loss you have dreamed of.
The Benefits of Non-Surgical Female Cosmetic Procedures
With non-surgical female cosmetic procedures, you can defy the ageing process, dissolve fat, contour the face and even change its shape without the need for invasive surgery. Dermal fillers, in particular, have the added benefit of being reversible. They are simply dissolved using hyaluronidase, giving you peace of mind knowing that you can, if necessary, change your mind. Harley Street MD will assess each individual to recommend the most beneficial treatment to help you feel more confident in your appearance and comfortable in your skin.