How to increase testosterone
Have you noticed a decline in your energy and concentration levels? Testosterone replacement therapy can help. Have you been worrying about your erection and have no one to turn to? Are you embarrassed to talk to your GP about your sexual concerns? Do you worry about confidentiality in a family GP practice close to your neighbourhood? Your concerns and expectations are taken very seriously. We are here to help you to live healthier, last longer in bed and be more physically active. It is important to have the required concentration and motivation to do the things you love. Your work, your sex life and your hobbies are important to us and we keep you fit and feeling well, no matter your age.
Specialising in men’s health we offer screening for testosterone deficiency syndrome, prostate gland check-ups, as well as treatments for sexual concerns such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. You start from an initial assessment and screening to conclude with specialist examination and treatment. No referral from a GP is required and your condition is managed discreetly. We offer the most advanced assessment in order to give you the best testosterone replacement treatment available.
Your time is precious so if you’re travelling from further afield it is possible to arrange a same-day service in London. We will organise a consultation, examination, blood tests, and provide your results and testosterone replacement treatment (if appropriate) within a working day for no extra fee. You get peace-of-mind in less than 24 hours!
What is included in TRT screening?
- 2 consultations (1 hr initial consultation followed by 1/2 hr consultation after test results)
- 1 hour confidential consultation with a male doctor to discuss sexual health & symptoms of testosterone deficiency
- Examination of past medical and surgical history
- Discussion on exercise, diet, lifestyle, stress, occupation and relationship
- Review of current medication
- Discussion about allergies
- Analysis of family history & possible inherited diseases
- Systemic review of sleeping patterns & weight issues
- Vital signs monitoring – blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation, weight, height, BMI and body fat calculation
- Physical examination of the cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal & nervous system
- Ear, nose and throat examination, including thyroid glands & lymph nodes
- Examination of the visual fields & fundi (for prolactin secreting brain tumour)
- Testicular examination
- Prostate examination
- Complete health profile blood tests for anaemia, infection & inflammatory markers, leukaemia, kidney function & electrolyte balance, liver function, bone metabolism, gout & diabetic screen, full cholesterol profile, vitamin D & thyroid function (free T3, free T4 and TSH)
- Prostate Profile blood test (prostate cancer screen) and subsequent advanced screen (total and free PSA) if found to be raised
- Complete Hormone Profile blood tests: LH, FSH, testosterone, oestradiol, SHBG, prolactin & free androgen index.
- Complementary Adrenal Axis hormone blood test: Cortisol and DHEA-S for complete your 360 degree hormonal balance screening.
- Calculation of free testosterone levels
- Comparison of testosterone levels to an age-specific chart & national guideline for TRT
- Urine analysis to check for protein, blood, infection, sugar and ketone content
- Follow up discussion of appropriate treatment options
Testosterone replacement can begin on the same day of your follow-up consultation. All referrals to a urologist, endocrinologist or neurosurgeon if necessary are free of charge. Let our testosterone replacement therapy make a difference to your life.
Contact us to make an appointment for Testosterone Replacement Therapy today.
TRT Screening (consultation + blood tests)
Standard Health Profile (FBC,UE,LFT,Bone,Glucose,Iron,Cholesterol)
Advanced Health Profile (Standard Health Profile + Vit D + TFT)
Complete Health Profile (Advanced Health Profile + PSA)
Complete Hormone Profile (LH,FSH,Tesosterone,E2,SHBG,Prolactin)
Complete GH Profile (Tumours Markers,HbA1c,IGF-1)
Advanced Prostate Profile (Free and total PSA, PSA Ratio)
Consultation (30-60 minutes)
Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate 1000mg/4ml)