As its name suggests, human growth hormone is an important mediator of the human growth process. It helps with tissue repair and optimal studies have confirmed that Growth Hormone (GH) serves important roles in adult life, including improving lean muscle mass, bone density, physical strength, aerobic capacity and at the same time promoting fat loss by reducing visceral fat accumulation. Sadly, after the third decade of adult life, Growth Hormone (scientifically known as Somatotrophin) secretion declines progressively by approximately 15% for every decade. Many age-related changes resonate with those of the Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD). Adults with AGHD exhibit regression in body mass composition, physical ability, skin quality, immune system, memory processing, cognitive function, and more importantly quality of life.
A large literature of over 2000 published papers has led to a consensus that GH replacement might reverse many detrimental symptoms of AGHD. Many research has since been conducted to establish the benefits of Growth Hormone in adults. Papadakis et al. has reported a 13% reduction in fat mass in their treatment group with 6 months of Growth Hormone treatment. In 2007, Liu et al. published a systematic review of the efficacy of Growth Hormone, and they have observed a decrease in fat mass of 2.1kg and equal increase in lean body mass of 2.1kg in 27 weeks of treatment. The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) – an extremely reputable international medical journal has also published an extraordinary result for men taking a high dose of HGH for 6 straight months. The men experienced 14% of body fat reduction, 8.8% of lean muscle mass gain, and a 1.6% increment in bone density. It is therefore not surprising to see that the Daily Mail has labelled Growth Hormone as the ‘Fountain of Youth’ loved by Hollywood’s A-listers.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) replacement therapy is a treatment of choice to harvest the benefits of growth hormone for a select few. By using recombinant Human Growth Hormone (rHGH), AGHD can be treated under professional medical supervision. Harley Street MD is experienced in treating adults who are suffering from symptoms of Growth Hormone deficiency. We specialise in hormone replacement, we treat symptoms of the imbalance of hormonal symptoms such as a loss of muscle mass, increased abdominal fat, poor sexual performance, lack of energy, mood swings and disturbed sleep.
Those with Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD) may benefit tremendously from HGH therapy. We offer medically supervised programme and will look after you with close monitoring of progress.
Our package includes a 1-hour consultation, full examination, comprehensive laboratory blood tests as well as subsequent 30 minutes follow up appointment for education on HGH administration technique, prescription service and professional treatment protocol. Ongoing email support to give you even more value for our package.
1. 1-hour full medical consultation and examination by a doctor specialises in hormone replacement therapy
2. Comprehensive laboratory blood test which includes:
a. Complete Health Profile (FBC, UE, LFT, Bone, Iron, Cholesterol, Vitamin D, TFT, PSA)
b. Complete Growth Hormone Profile (CEA, CA19.9, AFP, HbA1c, IGF-1)
3. 30 minutes follow up consultation for the diagnosis of Growth Hormone Deficiency and discussion on the customised replacement programme.
4. Education on constitution instruction of Genotropin-Go Quick or Norditropin Pre-filled pen, Injection technique, dosage and injection frequency protocol.
5. All HGH hormone prescriptions consists of high quality, guaranteed cold-chain products. We prefer Genotropin Go Quick or Norditropin for their ease of use and resistance to denaturisation due to temperature change.
6. Needles and a sharp bin will be provided. In-house, ongoing sharp bin disposal service.
7. Monthly monitoring and follow up to fine-tune your programme. Blood test to evaluate progress and ensure safety while on programme.
8. On-going support by email or telephone.
DISCLAIMER: Individual results may vary. Clinic reserves the right to stop the therapy if there are indication of serious side effects, no evidence of clinical improvement, failure to adhere to protocol, failure to follow our recommended blood test monitoring.